Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Yes, We Are On the Road

 Hello Everyone,

It was by popular demand that I am going to write a blog about our upcoming trip.  We leave for Ireland and Scotland in a mere 6 days so it is really crunch time.  We haven't travelled out of the US in over 2 years so it is like being a first time traveller.  I am looking for the kitchen sink to pack to assure with have everything.  The concept of packing light is a foreign phase with no translation.  No problem I have found the luggage to scale to make sure we are under 50#.

This is a bus tour of Ireland and Scotland (much better for the drivers in those countries not to have to deal with Dan's driving) then we spend an additional 5 days in Edinburgh.  It is a major celebration in that city so lots of different events sprinkled throughout the city and highlighting with a military tattoo at the castle every night.  The Fringe Festival  happens every year in August.  I think it will be similar to going to Comic Con with more people.

I will try and do another post before we leave to make sure the technology is working

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment